We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup 1/2- to 3/4-inch cauliflower florets
- 1 cup 1 x 1/4 x 1/4-inch strips peeled jicama
- 1 red Thai chile or red jalapeño chile, cut into thin rounds
- 1 cup (lightly packed) fresh mint leaves (from 2 bunches)
Place bell pepper, cauliflower, jicama, and chile in medium bowl. Bring vinegar, mint, sugar, and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool syrup completely.
Strain syrup over vegetables. Let stand at room temperature 2 hours. Cover and chill until ready to use. DO AHEAD Can be made up to 1 day ahead.