We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
wash and steam the green beans. mix the yogurt with the finely chopped garlic and dill, with salt and pepper to taste. place the cold beans on a plate, pour the sauce on top, sprinkle with chilli powder and it is served. it is an easy and delicious recipe!
great appetite !!!
Clean the beans, break them into pieces and boil them in boiling salted water. After boiling, strain and, hot, mix with the sauce prepared in the meantime from the yogurt beaten with vinegar, salt and chopped onion.
Thousands of articles based on studies and scientific evidence on topics of interest:
Over 2000 conditions discussed in detail, from causes to treatment:
Do you have a medical question? This is where you find the answer.
Medical news, novelties and events
Are you looking for a doctor or a medical service? Here you will find over 10,000 medical offices and clinics
Over 40,000 products, consumables, medical devices and equipment.
Welcome to the largest Medical Index in Romania!
"Active" is how ROmedic wants to take care of you in particular.
Pea green bean salad
IMPORTANT: For the success of these recipes, choose the youngest and youngest pods!
Pea green bean salad
I tell you from the beginning that it is not a salad that children should accept. At least, my captives preferred the tomato and cucumber salad & # 8211 banal but safe. Instead, my husband and I were delighted with the result and decided to repeat it. Pea green bean salad can serve as an ideal garnish in hot weather when you want something light and healthy.
Here are the 3 recipe ideas for an easy but delicious dinner.
If you have already prepared a roasted chicken, a special bag of chopped vegetables ready for salad and about two or three eggs boiled in the fridge, it's all in your ears!
Ingredients Chicken salad
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Dried herbs for seasoning
4 hard boiled eggs & # 8211 cleaned and sliced
1 garden cucumber - washed and thinly sliced
Half roasted chicken - cut into cubes
1 onion cut into round slices
Preparation Chicken salad
Mix in a bowl the vinegar, oil, herbs (to taste) and a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper (depending on how spicy you like to eat). In a larger bowl, place all other cut or sliced ingredients. And pour over them the sauce obtained. Stir gently, from bottom to top.
Nutritional value: (per serving): 276 calories: 24 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 16.5 g fat, of which 3.5 g saturated fat, 333 mg sodium.
Try the video recipe here!
Washing and drying the salad a centrifuge is very helpful. Chop it and transfer it to a large bowl. Add red beans, spelled, olives and sliced onions.
*As mentioned above, you can replace spelled with whatever wax is to your liking. You can opt for brown rice, millet, buckwheat, wheat, amaranth, quinoa, kamut, barley. There is a great variety to choose from, any of them goes perfectly in this salad.
Make a dressing of salt, lemon juice and olive oil. Pour it over the ingredients in the bowl and mix gently. Lettuce with beans and spelled is ready and can be eaten immediately. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
How to make the recipe for green beans with mayonnaise or yogurt and garlic?
How to clean and scald green bean pods?
If we use bean pods from the jar (ready scalded) we can skip this step. I also have green beans soaked in salted water (see recipe here).
I found in the market some very tender bean pods & # 8211 bean type fidelity, also called "French". I washed it with cold water and put it in a bowl.
Usually both ends of the pods break but, in this case, it was enough to remove small portions from the tail. I don't mind "mustaches" because they are tender.
I boiled about 2 L of water with 3 teaspoons of salt. When it started to boil, I boiled the green beans. It should not boil unknowingly because it swells. Depending on the type of pod, cooking may take 5-7 or 9 minutes. It 's best to test a pod and if it' s done it 's OK! Green beans should not "squeak" in the teeth! It should be soft but have a bit of resistance when we bite it.
I prepared a large bowl of very cold water + a few ice cubes. I took the boiled green beans (with a whisk) directly into the cold water. This process stops the cooking process, preserves the color and texture of the vegetables.
After a few minutes I drained the pods well and left them in a strainer for about 10 minutes.
I cut the bean pods into the right pieces (3-4 cm).
You can present the beans and whole beans, covered only with a layer of garlic-flavored mayonnaise & # 8211 see here how I did it.
Ingredient Salad Soup:
- 2-3 large heads of lettuce
- 8-10 green onions, white and light green
- 5 cloves of green garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 liters of milk or fresh whey
- 250 gr. sour cream or 500 ml. fatty yogurt (or sana, kefir, etc.)
- 2 yolks
- 1 dill bunch
- salt and pepper
- optional: 50 grams of smoked bacon, vinegar or lemon juice for souring
First of all, I have to admit that it was almost difficult for me to give the exact ingredients for this soup. I never measured them and in fact, it's a pretty permissive recipe. Don't you have a salad? It's not bad, about the same tasty story happens starting from the threshold of spring, with nettles, then with loboda leaves, sorrel, beets, spinach, etc.
Don't you have green onions? A small onion does exactly the same thing. Yes, even the milk in the salad soup recipe can be replaced with whey or water, in which case I recommend straightening the soup with sour cream, not yogurt. And, of course, if the soup is too thick for your taste, generously add water (or milk) until it's exactly the way you like it. After these clarifications, let's move on!
How to prepare salad soup
Green salad preparation
1. Wash the salad well of soil, sand and any kind of impurities, spreading sheet by sheet. Put the leaves in a large pot, with just a little water, about half a liter. There is no need to include them from the beginning. Add salt and put the pot on the fire. (picture 1)
2. In a short time, the leaves will decrease a lot compared to the initial volume. Press into the boiling liquid and boil for 5 minutes, then pour into a strainer and rinse under running cold water (picture 2).
Cooking the soup
3. In a 4-liter pot, put the smoked bacon on the fire (if you don't want to use it, skip this step), without adding fat. I like the smoky taste it gives, but I don't like melted pork fat in soup. So, the red scallops drain well of fat (picture 3), I wipe the pot with a paper towel and the fried bacon I take out on another paper, to drain the fat.
4. In the same pot put on the fire, add the 2 tablespoons of oil and green onions cut into slices, with a little salt from the beginning, so that it leaves its liquid and does not have a tendency to burn (picture 4). Cook the onion for a few minutes, stirring constantly until it softens, then add the paprika and flour at once, stirring enough to soak (picture 5).
5. Immediately add hot milk or whey, stirring constantly. Let's face it, soup can be prepared with plain water. In this case, I recommend you increase the amount of cream used.
6. In the pot add the lettuce well drained of liquid and chopped into small pieces. I deeply dislike the slipper of my salad in the spoon, so a diligent heel. Now add the fried bacon.
7. As soon as it starts to boil, reduce the heat and boil the salad soup in small pots for 10 minutes.
How to make salad dressing?
8. Separately, finely chop the dill and garlic. Put in a bowl. Pour sour cream or yogurt over the herbs (I used sana today). Beat everything well with the 2 yolks. The fire stops. One or two tablespoons of hot lettuce soup are gradually poured over the yolks with sour cream or yogurt and mix well. Pour the contents of the bowl over the juice in the pot and mix.
& # 8230 and it's ready, not before souring the salad soup as you like with lemon juice or vinegar. As you can see, a recipe that is incredibly easy, fast and tasty as I can't even say!
Green bean soup
One of our favorite soups is Green bean soup. It is prepared quickly and you can prepare it with green or yellow beans, frozen, fresh or canned.
If you use fresh beans, the cooking time takes a little longer, just as the beans boil.
This soup is also very popular with children, that's why we include it quite often in our menu.
Recipe & # 8211 mung bean salad
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 500g cucumbers
- 300g of round white radishes
- 250g of mung beans
- 1 bunch of green onions
For dressing, you will need:
Wash the vegetables well, clean them, cut them and put them in the salad bowl.
Mung beans are chosen (for impurities), washed well in several waters and boiled.
Boil the beans, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
When the beans have boiled, mix them with the rest of the vegetables in the salad bowl and pour over the dressing.
And mung bean salad is ready to be served & # 8211 good appetite!
Faithful green beans (frozen or fresh ), put it in a pot with boiling water to boil (no salt at first, because it will harden it) about 30 minutes.
Towards the end, before closing the fire, we add 1/2 teaspoon salt (this amount is used for 2 l of water), let it boil, turn off the heat and remove faithful green beans in a vessel we have water, a few ice cubes and 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice (to get the dark green color and to have an appetizing appearance in the plates).
a teflon pan right (with a diameter of 24 cm), we oil and butter to heat, we add peeled garlic cloves, sage leaves (to flavor the oil in which we sauté the green beans), then removed from the pan in a small bowl.
In the aromatic oil, add faithful green beans, which I drained in a strainer with approx 20 minutes before, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Mix the green beans with a spatula (to take the aroma of the oil), then transfer it to a plate, adding natural olives (optional), sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, add sage leaves (for appearance) and serve as a salad, or as a garnish for boiled beef, white boiled fish, etc. & # 8230