Bone the pulp and cut it so that the surface is as large as possible. In the meat, stings are made with the knife in which garlic slices are inserted. On the opposite side, on the surface of the meat, sprinkle with dried rosemary (or other spices). Finely chop the green onion, dill, parsley.
Mix the minced meat well with 1-2 eggs (depending on the amount of meat), salt, pepper and greens. On the surface of meat with garlic lies the mixture of meat with greens. Roll the meat and tie well with a fork. After tying the roll, grease it well with oil and sprinkle with dried rosemary, pepper and salt. Grease the tray / form the steak with oil. Carefully place it rolled in the tray.
Cut the dried onion into slices and place the slices and bay leaves over the roll. Pour 2-3 cups of water over the steak and put it in the hot oven. It takes about an hour to recover. From time to time sprinkle the steak with juice from the pan.
It is ready when it has browned very well and when the liquid coming out of the meat does not contain blood, when the fork is inserted. At the end, pour the glass of red wine over the steak and leave the steak in the oven for another 15 minutes. How to serve It is served with a garnish of pure potatoes, natural or baked, boiled rice, assorted boiled vegetables.
- 800-900 g pork (leg or chop)
- 200 g grated cheese
- 100 g frozen green beans
- a red bell pepper
- salt and pepper
- 7-8 tablespoons oil
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
5 lamb recipe ideas
Easter, the holiday that marks the Resurrection of the Lord, is one of the days of the year that brings us together as a family, around rich meals. In addition to the classic recipes for Easter, cake and red eggs, there is never a lack of lamb dishes. Here are some tasty recipes.
1. Honey drob
- 500 g of lamb organs
- six eggs
- two bunches of green onions
- two boiled carrots
- two donuts
- eight quail eggs
- green olives
- a bunch of green parsley
- a bay leaf
- sea salt
- peppercorns mosaic
5 recipe ideas. For the beginning, the lamb organs are boiled in cold water together with a few peppercorns, a bay leaf. Keep the pot on the stove for about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl boil the carrots in salted water, and in another saucepan boil the quail eggs.
After boiling, the organs are allowed to cool, then passed through the robot and finely chopped. Put the minced meat in a bowl, and then add green onions, carrots and donuts on top. All finely chopped. The composition mixes well and on top we put the well beaten eggs, the chopped allspice, oregano, salt, the ground peppercorns and we mix everything well.
In a tray lined with baking paper we put the obtained composition, and on top it is given with beaten egg, then it is decorated with sliced green olives, donuts, green parsley and put in the preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, time for an hour now. Good appetite!
2. Baked lamb steak
- two kg of lamb leg
- one kg of potatoes
- eight cloves of garlic
- 200 ml of white wine
- 300 ml of water
- 100 ml of oil
- three sprigs of rosemary
- six fresh mint leaves
The lamb pulp is washed very well and wiped off with water with a kitchen towel. Then, peel the garlic cloves and cut them into slices. The lamb's flesh is pricked from place to place on both sides. Insert the garlic into the formed holes and grease the pulp with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put a little oil in a pan and grease it, then place the pulp, pour the wine, water and put a little rosemary. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Cesius for one hour and 30 minutes.
After half an hour, remove the tray and turn the pulp on the other side. Cover with foil and leave for another 30 minutes. Then turn the pulp and add the boiled potatoes and peeled. They are passed through the meat sauce and we put a little salt and rosemary on top of them, then we cover the tray and leave it for another half an hour.
After this time has elapsed, remove the tray, set the foil aside and place it in the oven for browning for another 30 minutes. The plate is garnished with potatoes and some fresh mint leaves. Good appetite!
3. Moroccan honey
- two tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams of lean lamb
- four sprigs of green onions
- two cloves of garlic
- 700 ml of chicken soup
- grated peel and lime juice
- a cinnamon stick
- a teaspoon of honey
- 175 grams of dried apricots
- a tablespoon of chopped mint
- 25 g of finely chopped almonds
Method of preparation:
Put the oil in a saucepan and fry the lamb on both sides, then place on a plate. In the same saucepan add the green onions and garlic and cook for five minutes. Then add the browned lamb, chicken broth, grated rind and lime juice, cinnamon stick and honey.
Let it all boil well for an hour and 20 minutes. After this time has elapsed, add the dried apricots, mint and ground almonds. Leave it on the fire for another 30 minutes. Good appetite!
4. Baked lamb steak with beer
- a lamb rib
- a can of beer or wine
- two sprigs of rosemary
- a clove of garlic
- two bay leaves
- 50 ml of olive oil
Put the oil and the lamb rib in a pan. Make a stain from the cut rosemary leaves, sliced garlic, salt, pepper, beer and bay leaves. The composition is put over the meat, and the tray is put in the fridge and kept overnight. The next day, put the tray in the preheated oven at a temperature of 210 degrees Celsius. During cooking, take the juice and pour over the meat. At the end it must be browned. Good appetite!
5. Greek-style garlic-stuffed lamb steak
Lamb steak breaded with garlic in Greek style
- lamb ribs
- a glass of white wine
Prepare the lamb ribs and make holes in which the garlic slices are inserted. The ribs are served with salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, basil and mint.
Put a little oil in a pan and add the lamb ribs, pour the white wine on top and cover everything with aluminum foil. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
Then remove the foil and grease the lamb steak with a brush with the sauce from the pan for at least another hour. Eventually, a crust will form. The steak can be served with yogurt sauce, cucumber and garlic. Good appetite!
Ingredients rolled in baked lamb meat with eggplant puree, pomegranate and sweet potatoes
lamb leg roll:
- 1 lamb leg of about 1.5 - 2 kilograms
- 1 orange, freshly squeezed juice and finely grated peel
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander (seeds)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 40 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- favorite herbs: I used 2 mint sprigs, 2 rosemary sprigs and 2 green bay leaves (fresh, not dried)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- vegetables for lamb stock: 2 carrots, 2 onions, 2 cloves garlic, 2 celery stalks celery, 2 bay leaves
- for the sauce: 1 tablespoon of balsamic cream, 40 grams of butter
- 2 medium-sized eggplants
- 1 clove of garlic
- optional, 1 tablespoon tahini paste (sesame paste)
- 50 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tip of cumin knife
- freshly squeezed juice from 1/2 lemon
- salt pepper
baked sweet potatoes:
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 large leek
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 20 grams of butter
- salt and pepper
- about 250 ml. honey stock
Preparation of lamb roll in the oven - preparation and marinating the meat
1. This is the lamb leg I used. She is quite small, weighing 1.9 kilograms and quite fat. As I told you on other occasions when I talked about lamb, that intense smell of sheep, the one that most of us dislike, is concentrated in the skin and fat on the surface. We will take care to remove them before we start anything else. For this, we will use a well-sharpened knife with which we will detach the white part from the surface in strips. We will be careful, of course, not to get into the meat layer. You can follow the procedure in the video from the recipe Baked lamb steak marinated in garlic yogurt, from 1:11 to 1:40.
2. After we get rid of the fat from the surface, we will place the lamb pulp on the mincer, with the inner part of the thigh up. With a sharp knife, we will make a deep cut, following the bone (we will cut to the bone). We will carefully unwrap the meat around the bone. We are careful not to drill it, because it needs to stay in one piece. We will remove the bone and shape the meat, trying to get an approximate rectangle with a uniform thickness.
3. Now is the time to prepare a marinade for our lamb pulp roll. This way we will add flavors and at the same time a lot of tenderness. The marinade will contain orange juice, whose acidity will act on the meat fibers. Simply put in a blender freshly squeezed orange juice and finely grated orange peel (only the yellow part on the surface). Add garlic, herbs, coriander, salt, pepper, honey and olive oil. We process everything until we get a fine paste.
4. Place the meat in a saucepan with a lid (or simply in a larger bag). Pour the marinade on top, taking care to dress the pulp well, everywhere. We will leave the lamb meat to marinate overnight for at least 8 hours. It can stay in this fragrant mixture for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator.
Preparation of lamb roll in the oven - stock preparation of lamb for sauce
6. While the meat is marinating, we have all the time in the world to prepare a stock (concentrated soup) of lamb, which will be the basis for our sauce.
We break the lamb bones into pieces. We put them in an ovenproof pan. Bake them in the preheated oven at 190 ° C until well browned, turning them several times. If we have other bones (chicken or beef bones) we can add them in addition. After the bones are brown on all sides, drain the fat from the pan. Add over the bones the vegetables cleaned and cut into pieces (onion, 2 whole garlic cloves, celery stalks and carrots) as well as the two bay leaves. We cover everything with hot water.
Boil the stock over low heat, barely muttering on the surface, filling with hot water when needed. It will take about 6 hours for the bone cartilage to fall easily, but it will not require our attention. Drain the liquid, passing it through a sieve and collecting it in a clean pan. We put it on the fire and reduce it until there are 250-300 ml left.
Preparation of lamb roll - cooking in the oven
7. After marinating, remove the lamb meat from the pan. Remove as much of the paste from the surface of the meat as possible, wiping it with absorbent kitchen towels. This flavored paste has fully fulfilled its purpose, now it could burn during thermal preparation, compromising the taste of the preparation. Let the meat return to the kitchen temperature and tie it tightly with kitchen thread, forming a thick cylinder. During this time, turn on the oven and set it at 170 ° C.
8. Brown the lamb pulp roll in a hot skillet over high heat, add 1 teaspoon of oil, turning it on all sides (2-3 minutes on one side). Then transfer to a suitable oven dish. It should not be too big, a casserole in which there is not much empty space around the roll.
Cover the pan with the lid or, failing that, wrap the bowl with aluminum foil. Place in the preheated oven at 170 ° C for 50 to 75 minutes (depending on how cooked you want it to be inside). I kept my rolled pulp in the oven for 1 hour and ten minutes. In the end it was slightly pink inside, quite well cooked (because I had people at the table who don't really accept uncooked meat) but very juicy. After removing the pulp from the oven, I let it rest for 30 minutes before removing the threads and slicing it.
Preparation of baked lamb leg roll with eggplant, pomegranate and sweet mashed potatoes - garnishes
9. While the lamb pulp was cooked, I seasoned the sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 6 large slices each, with salt, pepper, chili flakes and coriander. I sprinkled them with oil, mixed well and placed them on a tray covered with baking paper. As soon as I took the lamb meat out of the oven, I raised its temperature to 200 ° C. I baked the sweet potatoes until they became soft inside and brown on the surface.
10. While the lamb leg was cooked and rested, I hurried to finish the rest of the dishes. I washed the leeks well, then I cut them into pieces about 3-4 cm (only the white and light green part). I rinsed them under a stream of cold water, making sure they had no traces of sand between the sheets.
I squeezed the leek pieces well. I heated in a pan, over medium heat, 1 teaspoon of oil with 20 grams of butter. I browned the leek pieces at both ends. I poured the lamb stock, added a little salt and pepper, reduced the heat to a minimum and covered everything with a lid, smothering the leek pieces until they softened, still keeping their shape (about 10 minutes). I carefully removed the leek pieces on a plate, keeping them warm, covered with cling film. The stock left in the pan, now enriched with leek flavor, I reserved it for the sauce.
11. I quickly baked the eggplants on the hot grill. I peeled them while they were hot and then I put them in a blender with lemon juice, garlic, tahini paste and cumin. I processed everything until I got a fine puree. I then added, little by little, the olive oil, mixing briefly each time. At the end I seasoned with salt and pepper and kept the puree aside, warm.
Preparation of lamb leg in the oven - sauce
12. For the sauce, put in a saucepan the stock of lamb in which the leek pieces were cooked, passed through a fine sieve and add the balsamic cream. Boil everything until it boils intensely until the liquid evaporates and reduces by half, then turn off the heat and add the cold butter, cut into pieces. Let the butter melt lightly in the sauce, stirring slowly, and we will see with our own eyes how our sauce will thicken, acquiring a syrupy consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste and we are ready!
Serving lamb rolls in the oven with eggplant puree, pomegranate and sweet potatoes
Such a fine and carefully prepared dish deserves some beautiful plates, so choose simple and flat plates, in which the sauce does not drain unsightly and the final preparation does not look crowded. Be sure to use hot plates, no one wants a sauce or a mashed grated in a plate, then carefully arrange the eggplant puree, two slices of lamb pulp roll, baked sweet potatoes, leek pieces, sprinkle with the delicious sauce and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, which will bring not only color but also taste and texture in this combination, then add a few microplants. Serve hot and enjoy a royal meal.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Meat roll with potatoes - a perfect dinner for an evening with the family!
We present you a recipe for a delicious baked roll. It is a dish only good for both a family dinner and a festive meal. The minced meat roll is prepared very simply and quickly, and the result is amazing. In just 15 minutes, put in the oven a real culinary masterpiece, which will be to everyone's liking. Enjoy your loved ones with a special dinner.
Method of preparation
1. Match the minced meat with salt and your favorite spices. If desired, add a few cloves of crushed garlic. Stir.
2. Spread a segment of food foil on the work surface (if you do not have foil, you can use a simple bag).
3. Arrange the minced meat on a foil, in a layer of 1-2 cm.
4. Cut boiled eggs and diced tomatoes. Grate the cheese.
5. In the center of the meat “top”, arrange the eggs, tomatoes and cheese. They can be mixed or arranged in separate layers. If you want to arrange them in separate layers, start with the cheese.
6. Grasp the foil by one edge and roll the meat "top" with the filling.
7. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes of about 3 x 3 cm.
8. Carefully arrange the roll on a baking tray.
9. Arrange the potatoes around the roll.
10. To get a juicier dish, grease the roulade and potatoes with sauce: beat an egg with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, salt and ground black pepper. Grease both the roll and the potatoes with the sauce obtained.
11. Put the tray in the oven for 40-60 minutes.
12. Serve the roll with a fresh tomato salad with cucumbers or green peas.
Our team wishes you good luck with your loved ones!
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1.5 kg of boneless lamb pulp
- 150 g telemea, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- 100 g tomatoes, semi-dehydrated
- 3 cloves of garlic, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the meat with the fat side down and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a bowl, mix the thyme, cheese and tomatoes and place the composition in the middle of the piece of meat. Fold the meat to include the composition inside and fix with toothpicks. bread the meat with garlic and grease it with oil.
- Wrap the steak thus prepared in two layers of aluminum foil, place it on the grill with lid, heated to the right temperature, and leave for 1 hour-1 hour and 20 minutes, taking care to turn it every 20-30 minutes. minutes. The steak should be browned on the outside and pink on the inside.
Place the steak on a plate, remove the foil and leave it for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve the steak with couscous garnish, mixed with semi-dehydrated tomatoes and chopped mint.
12 Easter recipes with lamb
The greatest Christian religious holiday, the miracle of the Resurrection will soon be celebrated. On this occasion, after the longest fast of the year, many mark the event, from a culinary point of view, with juicy dishes, most of them with lamb. We also give you some ideas to help you organize your Easter meal and to choose lamb nets that are best suited for your family and guests.